Universidade em Moscou seleciona Professor Assistente com Doutorado em Comunicação
The Faculty of Media Communications of the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia invites applications for full-time, tenure-track positions of Assistant Professor in all subfields. The HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities (http://hse.ru/en ; http://mediacom.hse.ru/en/)
* Internationally competitive compensation with annual CPI adjustment, 13% flat income tax rate and other benefits
* Generous travel support and research grants provided by the university’s Centre for Advanced Studies (www.cas.hse.ru)
* Low teaching load; minimal service required
* Heavy emphasis on high quality research Requirements:
* Ph.D. in Media, Communication science, Journalism or Cultural studies and related fields * Fluent English (knowledge of Russian is not required)
* Ability and high motivation to conduct high-quality research publishable in reputable peer-reviewed journals
Generally appointments will be made for an initial three-year period and upon successful completion of an interim review, contracts would normally be extended for a further three years until the tenure review.
Please provide a CV, at least 2 letters of reference forwarded directly, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper. All materials should be addressed to Martin Gilman, Director, Center for Advanced Studies at email@example.com no later than December 18, 2013.
National Research University - Higher School of Economicswww.hse.ru