11ª Conferência Mundial de Economia e Gestão de Mídia recebe propostas de artigos
- Media Industries in the Contemporary World
- Geographies of Media Economics and Management
- Cities and Media Industries
- Community Media Economy
- Social networks and culture
- Media Conglomerates and Regional Production
- Communication in Organizational Contexts
- Processes of Interpretation and Media Consumption
- Journalism and the New Media Strategies
- Developing and emerging media markets
- Special Session 1: Media Industry in Brazil (printed ando on-line)
- Special Session 2: Media Industry in Brazil (audiovisual)
- Special Session 3: Management, Strategies and Trends in the Latin American Media Market
The World Media Economics and Management Conference is a biennial meeting that brings together scholars worldwide to reflect on contemporary issues in the economics and management of media industries and firms. The conference was established in 1994 and previous meetings have been held in Beijing (China), Bogota (Colombia), London (UK), Lisbon (Portugal), Turku (Finland), Montreal (Canada), Pamplona (Spain), Stockholm (Sweden), Thessaloniki (Greece) and Zurich (Switzerland).
Robert G. Picard (University of Oxford)
Alan Albarran (University of North Texas), Paulo Faustino (Porto University), Angela Powers (Kansas State University),Alfonso Sanchez Tabernero (University of Navarra), Steve Wildman (Michigan State University), Sonia Virgínia Moreira (State University of Rio de Janeiro), Antonio Hohlfeldt (Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul), Marialva Barbosa (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro), Paulo Celso Silva (University of Soracaba).
Sonia Virgínia Moreira (Head), Ricardo Ferreira Freitas, Fernando Gonçalves, Ricardo Nicolay, Claudio Cotrim, Mariana Pelegrini, Janaína Soares.